Specialist Office Relocation Services - Installation, Removals & Storage
Location : Somerset
Asking Price : £200,000
This profitable business has established itself as a leader in the sector with an enviable reputation for quality and service. Because of this the business enjoys very high levels of referrals and repeat business from a loyal following of customers. So much so that the business can boast significant and active client base of regulars, many of whom span the whole period of trading. The majority of clients are institutional and corporate.
The agency is very sucessful and highlights include:
• Competitive pricing
• Very strong referral rates among customers
Service highlights include:
• Installation and relocation of workstations and storage
• Interiors including carpet fitting, decoration and partitioningManagement of Electrical Equipment and IT Equipment Migration.
• Use of approved stickers for labelling of products
• Competitive pricing for PAT & electrical testing
• Portable Appliance Testing to BS6396 certificationOffice Furniture Installations
• Experienced in a wide range of free-standing and systems furniture
• The company will handle all aspects of the reconfiguration, including people moves and IT equipmentInternal Office Reorganisation
• Space planning, and project management provided where necessary
• Project Managers are experienced in all types of relocation work
• Disposal of Existing Office Furniture
• Fully licensed waste carriers with the Environment Agency
Maintenance Contracts & Storage
• Offsite storage of surplus furniture and documentsOffice Fit-out Service
• CSCS registered workers
• Long term construction projects
The business has a comprehensive range of equipment as you would expect from a very well established company.
The business offers an excellent standard of service and is proud of their attention to customer care offering professional advice and highest quality problem solving. This is evident in the very high levels of repeat business the company enjoys and the fact it does not need to advertise.
The business has many strengths including
• Embedded customer base
• Repeat business levels and referrals
• Highly reliable employees
The business is being offered for sale on a going concern basis, all financial discussions will take place directly between the vendor and all interested parties under the auspices of Turner Butler.
Net Assets c.£124,000 (from 2017 accounts)
Advertising and Marketing:
There is however a comprehensive and informative website detailing the services and packages offered.
The business has enjoyed steady trading over its lifetime and this is expected to continue in light of its growing and loyal customer base. The business, while profitable and successful, has been run in more recent times in line with the vendors’ personal wishes and by their own admission the clearest opportunity to grow the business would be by simply agreeing to the level of demand that the company enjoys; by also extendin geographic reach and by taking a more vigorous attitude to contemporary marketing techniques.
The business does very little advertising or social media & internet based arketing and could certainly expand this activity with a more proactive approach. The business is well positioned to take maximum advantage of this growth as it occurs as it has the necessary infrastructure in place.
The premises are leased and a real strength of this business. Ideally located on a busy trading estate accessible to nearby Motorways and trunk roads. The building is a modern industrial unit with storage, office and facilities with shuttered access, it is circa 3,000 square feet in total with a mezzanine of circa 1,000 square feet. There is a forecourt area with parking for several vehicles and a large turning, loading & off-loading area for large vehicles.
Support and Training:
Reason for Sale:
All enquiries or requests for additional information should be submitted or directed to Turner Butler (e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone Head Office: 01895 256000.
If you are looking for finance to fund your business purchase then we recommend that you talk with our independent finance broker. Because of his many years working at a senior level for a major high street bank he has had more success with finance applications than anyone else we know. He has helped numerous purchasers of businesses that we are selling, including buyers who have been turned down by their own bank! Call us today on 0800 046 1652 or email us at email@example.com